New Year’s Eve Festival 2023
Airlie Beach! Get ready to ring in the New Year Northerlies style! Our annual NYE party is back and better than ever! We’ll have our main stage set up on the sand with views of the Whitsunday Islands + a SILENT DISCO across the lawn, a rocking music line up, two firework shows, food trucks, loads of free buses and heaps of bars.
Child 6 – 17 years: $49
Child 0 – 6 years: Free
DOOR TICKETS: $99 (if not sold out prior)
This is a sell-out event, and with a capped venue capacity this year, tickets will go quick.
THE LINE UP:
- Headliner: Fat Picnic
- Supports: Tanya George…
- Sky Eater…
- Pluto Tango…
- DJ Huggy Bear…
- DJ Brian La Chance
- Silent disco tent
- 10pm & 12am firework shows
- Heaps of outdoor bars
- Food trucks, Beach Kitchen & Brasserie menus
- Free buses running all night
We have multiple buses running on a loop between 6 bus stops from 3pm! Buses will be free so no need for a booking, just jump on. Check out the bus stops below or check our socials prior to the event. You can also call us on (07) 4804 5511.
- Bus Stop Opposite Loop Rd (Jubilee Pocket, Shute Harbour Rd)
- Hermitage Dr. Bus Stop (Near round about, Shute Harbour Rd)
- X-Base Bus Stop, Airlie Beach
- Whitsunday Shopping Centre Bus Stop (Island Dr, Cannonvale)
- Vinnies Bus Stop (Shute Harbour Rd, Cannonvale)
- Centro Whitsundays Bus Stop
Buses will take approximately 30-40 minutes each loop.
Please note, tickets do not include seating. To guarantee a table, please contact our team on [email protected] with your ticket number, area preference, number of people and group name. We will also have lots of walk-in tables available on the night.
We’re simplifying our bars for NYE! We’ll be serving a great selection of beer, wine & spirits only to focus on speedy service for the event day! Don’t worry, cocktails will be back to normal the next day!